Lime49 Forum Index
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
rsgoldfastshop
#1 Posted : 06 December 2018 07:14:13(UTC)
rsgoldfastshop

Maxed all traits in my Hero maplestory2 patch

Maxed all traits on my Hero before RED maplestory2 patch. Once, I thought it works on Gollux, but just him. I am going to have to test. I exactly do half damage on all finish game supervisors even with 10% elemental resistance from Maplestory M Mesos Insight, therefore I think this stat is bugged.And too, is that the 10% elemental resistance ignore 10 percent of the 50% damage reduction so we bargain 45% less damage than normal boss OR we cope 40% less than ordinary boss? o.O

This would benefit classes with maximum insight if the stat works properly. Particular classes such as knight classes that are cygnus can ignore 100 resistance and mage explorers!! Also, paladin article RED and pre-nerf'd 100 percent too.I wish to understand whether this part of attribute is actually bugged or works on specific bosses. I can state it doesnt work on Root Abyss, Magnus and more that are certain.

I would like to know, if it Buy Maplestory 2 Mesos works well or not, if some individuals may confirm. If its bugged, then I shall make a thread in Bug section.EDITI read on strategywiki and they say the maximum level penetration gives complete 5 percent discount monster's elemental resistance. I was sure unless I confused with max ambition it had been 10%.

Resistance is ignored by its as AKradian mentionned. With this attribute, you are suppose to dismiss boss physical resistance (considering as an afterthought immunity ) unless I am mistaken. Except for explorer mages because they have reduction element immunity that is 100%, on end game bosses, it should help other classes to deal a harm.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply