Lime49 Forum Index
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

MichaelMorin
#1 Posted : 31 March 2018 12:21:38(UTC)
MichaelMorin

Cook Islands

Hello,

It is a very simple app to remember your pin numbers and/or passwords.It works kind of like this:At first use, you select a password and a control word. You enter the password every time you enter the program and it then displays your control word so you can check that you wrote the right password.Whatever password you enter at program startup will get you inside, no error messages or anything. But entering the wrong passord will also display your control word wrong - whatever it might be. When inside all stored pins/passwords are displayed, but only if you write the correct password when entering they are correct. That way someone not knowing the password will not be able to tell if they actually guessed the password as the "pin numbers" show anyway, but with completely randomized numbers. So they are basically just waisting their time.Not sure if I managed to explain so anyone can understand or if there is such an app already? I've tried dosens of wallet apps, but not succeded in finding one that is as simple and good as the one in SE phones.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://forum.xda-develo.../showthread.php?t=587492
Digital advertising studio

Thanks