Lime49 Forum Index
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

"deathbunnynoir"
#1 Posted : 17 March 2011 10:33:59(UTC)

I am an extreme novice at all this, but found (and like) izeit so I thought I'd give it a whirl.

I installed it on my host and set up the mysql database. It was working famously, but then suddenly, when I tried to log out, it just hung there =/

I have completely removed it, reuploaded it and deleted the database and remade it twice and both times this happened when I try to log out of the admin account.

I did have to change the .htaccess file to have a .txt extension or else I got a 500 internal server error. Could changing the file's extension be why I am getting the 301?

I greatly appreciate any response. Thank you :razz:
"deathbunnynoir"
#2 Posted : 17 March 2011 10:41:40(UTC)

Oh, is there a possibility that maybe when I uploaded the izeit files with FileZilla that the permissions got all borked? Ugh, I am at such a loss here *blush.* Please let me know if there is a place I can check to see what the correct permissions are. I did see on one of the posts here something to the effect of making all the includes 777? Could that maybe be the problem?

Thanks so much again, in advance, for any aid in puzzling out this strange hanging/loop issue.
HJennerway
#3 Posted : 17 March 2011 20:35:25(UTC)
HJennerway

Try <a target="_blank" href="http://wiki.lime49.com/index.php?title=Manually_disabling_URL_rewriting">Manually disabling URL rewriting</a>.