Lime49 Forum Index
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

"Funkyscottie"
#1 Posted : 07 January 2011 18:14:32(UTC)

Hi,

I've installed iZeit but aam now getting 2 problems...

Firstly, even after choosing the English language I seem to be getting a foregn one and also I get this at the top of each page...

Warning: include_once(/home/ssfcove1/public_html/izeit/includes/lang/_core.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ssfcove1/public_html/izeit/includes/install.php(2) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code on line 18

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/ssfcove1/public_html/izeit/includes/lang/_core.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/ssfcove1/public_html/izeit/includes/install.php(2) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code on line 18

Warning: include_once(/home/ssfcove1/public_html/izeit/includes/lang/_admin.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ssfcove1/public_html/izeit/includes/install.php(2) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/ssfcove1/public_html/izeit/includes/lang/_admin.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/ssfcove1/public_html/izeit/includes/install.php(2) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code on line 19

I've opened some of the above files and they only have 3 lines in them so I can't get to the above line(s) stated to check what's wrong which strikes me as odd.
HJennerway
#2 Posted : 07 January 2011 18:30:31(UTC)
HJennerway

You can actually get the source on codeplex if you wanted to debug and improve iZeit. :)
"Funkyscottie"
#3 Posted : 08 January 2011 08:30:51(UTC)

<blockquote rel=""Harry Jennerway"">You can actually get the source on codeplex if you wanted to debug and improve iZeit. :)</blockquote>

So no suggestions on what the problem actually is?
HJennerway
#4 Posted : 08 January 2011 13:08:31(UTC)
HJennerway

I really don't know I'm sorry. I don't develop iZeit anymore.