Lime49 Forum Index
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

"crundell"
#1 Posted : 07 October 2007 19:02:41(UTC)

Sorry to trouble you with this, but I'm a newbie and couldn't find the info I needed searching the forum. I'm a graphic designer trying to add iZeit to a site. Text mode comes up grayed out for me in the install. So I went ahead and added a MySQL db through the control panel, but got the following error when I tried to install:

Saving database settings... Could not connect to the database
Duplicate column name 'defaultcatevent'
Duplicate entry 'psdfsgtr' for key 1
Table 'db219992347.users' doesn't exist
Duplicate entry 'IZ_CALURL' for key 1

I'm assuming text mode is easier to use than MySQL mode since I have NO (zero) experience with MySQL. Any and all help is GREATLY appreciated!!!
HJennerway
#2 Posted : 08 October 2007 09:58:47(UTC)
HJennerway

You don't need any experience to use iZeit. Text mode was discontinued as of version 2.2.0, so if you don't have a MySQL DB you'll need to use an old version of iZeit.

To set up iZeit with MySQL mode, you just need to create a new database and a new user (usually done through your host's control panel - cPanel, Plesk etc), then enter the settings into the installer. It sounds like something's gone wrong when you've tried to install. Usually if the settings are wrong, iZeit shouldn't write anything to the database. Try deleting the database you created, then creating a new one and using that. If you need a hand, give me a shout on MSN. :)
xiaojun
#3 Posted : 04 March 2017 02:35:34(UTC)
xiaojun

Afganistan